Monday, March 25, 2013

2013 - Day 84/281 - Monday...

The morning glories only have to make it through one more night, and then I think the coast will be clear until winter (which usually happens sometime in December for us).  Our temperatures here on the edge of nowhere did not make it down to the freezing mark overnight, but there is the possibility that it could happen again tonight.

The middle-chicks made it through just fine last night.  I put some fresh hay in their mini-coop and threw a sheet over them so I think that was more than necessary, but I am a worrier.  There were no problems out in the pastures either, but I will go ahead and cut the water off out there for one more night, just to be sure.

Today was a really good day.  I spent the morning in the office getting lots of work done, and at about 12:30 I took my bike in to Bicycle Sport Shop to have the spoke fixed.  I also asked them to set the time on my computer; I have the directions and try to follow them, but I cannot get the clock set on that bugger.  I am hopeless sometimes.

I had a 2 o'clock meeting at the Board, and I was home just before 6 o'clock this evening.  Not too shabby.

Tomorrow will be another good day. I have a non appointment and then a haircut appointment at 3, otherwise I will be in the office all day.  GOODY!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GLORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment