Sunday, March 24, 2013

2013 - Day 83/282 - Sunday...

Well, I am glad I got a ride in yesterday, because today was a bit breezy.  Did I mention that I broke a spoke yesterday on the ride?  First time ever for that to happen to me.  A visit to BSS tomorrow will fix all that.

There is a chance of a light freeze overnight, and maybe even for the next couple nights.  I will be really unhappy if it kills stuff back, everything is just now budding out.  I do not think we will be too troubled by it, they are saying mostly west of the Interstate, and we are several miles east.  BUT I am VERY CONCERNED for the morning glories that are just now poking up through the soil.  AND the Iris, and everything else.  We will all hope for the best.

I stayed in bed pretty late this morning, and then made a big pile of eggs for me and Jody, took core of the chicks and went out to feed the cattle.  It is kind of difficult to feed cattle when the winds are gusting up to 40 miles an hour.  Perseverance pays, and it got all done.

I did go into north Austin today, and got another property under contract for some clients.  Life is good. 

I don' think this week is quite as busy as last week, but I am sure there will be a couple hectic days AND I have one late night meeting planned already.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREEZE WARNING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment