Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2013 - Day 274/91 - Tuesday...

Okay, what's the deal.  I got up today and my watch said it was September 31st.  That made it a little difficult when I was signing documents and realized there is (although maybe in a parallel universe) no September 31st on the Julian Calendar.  I am not sure where September went, but I am glad it is gone.  I always look forward to the second week of October because (in my guesstimation) that is when we will get our first real hint of cooler weather.  And, right on time, we are supposed to have a cold front (no conditions set by the weather prognosticators, this one is supposed to be the real thing) come through late Friday afternoon.  I am ready for it!  For all of you that cannot get enough of these Andrew Wyeth type photos from the edge of nowhere, here you go.

Boy Dog update:  I reported recently that we have gotten the projectile diarrhea challenge under control, although there is the very distinct possibility that the Boy Dog will never poop again, as a result of all the prescription medications we have introduced to his system.  NOW he will not quit peeing.  He is a veritable urine manufactory.  He will not quit peeing.  In/out, in/out, in/out, on the porch/off the porch, on the porch/off the porch.  Do you see a pattern?  This all began this afternoon.  He will be sleeping in the laundry room tonight.  We called the Vet, and she advised us to discontinue one of the medications we are giving him to see if that will stop this most recent challenge.  Please do not recommend doggie diapers because we have tried that; both the canine variety (which we cannot find big enough to fit him) and the people type (which are just awkward period).  But thanks for thinking about it.  I will let you know how all this works out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG PEE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment