Thursday, October 24, 2013

2013 - Day 297/you do the math - Thursday...

Okay folks, spell check is going to have a bit of a challenge keeping up...

I am attending my fourth (maybe, I can't keep up) Leadership Retreat for my local board, and we have been working hard since 9 o'clock this morning.  We have made tremendous accomplishments in that brief period of time, and I am overcome with pride for my Association. 

Can anyone tell me where the ice machine is?

The photo above is of Bruce who has worked so hard and been such a help to us in creating our Strategic Plan for the next year, the next three years and the next five years.  With all the hard work we do, we have to take a little time to let loose, and we all need to take a moment to remember that we are all individuals, we all have different ideas, different purposes, and different goals that are important to us.  We do not necessarily have agendas, awe have a purpose.

I have had a wonderful day of planning for the future and sharing ideas with my colleagues.

This is one of the most difficult journal entries I have completed in a long time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PRIDE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment