Thursday, October 10, 2013

2013 - Day 283/82 - Thursday...

I did not want to get out of bed this morning, but I did.  Expect a replay tomorrow.

One of the things I did today was to attend the Board Officer Leadership Conference (BOLC) at the Texas Association of REALTORS®.  Our guest speaker at the luncheon was Texas Attorney General (and Texas Gubernatorial Candidate) Greg Abbott.  He gave an interesting speech and was on his way to Round Rock for another appointment.  I had noticed a couple media vans in the parking lot when I was going in, but did not expect they would be attending the event I was going to.  Interesting stuff.

We had our routine PM meeting in the AM, but I had to cancel my Meals-On-Wheels route today.  I do not know why but schedules seem to happen in clusters; there is either a lot to do in one day or a cluster of days, and then there is not a single thing on the calendar.  I have been able to keep my head above water with my real work, though, so that is good.

Tomorrow I have meetings beginning at 8 o'clock with a breakfast, then I should be in the office by about 12:30.  Tomorrow will also start the second weekend of the Austin City Limits Festival.  Once again, the city is full 'O Freaks!

I am really looking forward to the weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREAKS I TELL YOU!, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment