Wednesday, October 16, 2013

2013 - Day 289/76 - Wednesday...

What is the opposite of a Post Script?  A Pre Script?  It sounds okay but they both would (or could) be abbreviated by 'PS', so it could be a little bit confusing, but here goes:

PS:  I think this is probably the most boring entry I have made in almost five years of posting, but there is little or nothing I can do about it.  Upon closer review, I actually had a pretty good day, there is just nothing about it that can possibly be literally expressed in this journal.  Sue me...

Today was a full day of training, emphasizing customer service and customer satisfaction.  A Director from the Ritz-Carlton organization was the presenter, and it was pretty interesting stuff.  A pretty good day of thought provoking-ness.  After that session we had an hour break and then a pretty interesting and entertaining light entertainment session featuring an act called The Raspyni Brothers.  I expect you could find information about them on the www.

So, that is it...I will work diligently to make tomorrow a more interesting day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOON OVER LA JOLLA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment