Monday, October 7, 2013

2013 - Day 280/85 - Monday...

I am not certain what type of implement this is, but if it can give me a frozen Pina Colada daiquiri, I am all for it!  And, as long as I am on the subject, I'll take two please.  I remember when I lived in New Orleans (several decades ago) we used to go to the drive-through daiquiri (that does not look like the proper way to spell daiquiri) emporium, and get frozen Pina Colada Daiquiri's.  By the time we got where we were going, the Daiquiri's were gone and so were we.  Life was so much simpler back then.

Today was a pretty good day, tomorrow will be much more exciting, and who knows what Wednesday will bring.  We still have the air conditioner turned off and the windows open, but the humidity is supposed to be back to plague us in another couple of days.  This will be a nice taste of fall, and I am happy about that.

We might even get some rain this coming weekend.  Keep your fingers crossed.

One evening this week, I will go out and threaten some of the weeds in the front of the house with the lawn mower.  I hesitate to say I will cut the grass, because I am not too sure how far I will get with that process, but there is always next weekend, so keep your fingers crossed that we get some more rain!

The Boy Dog is still doing pretty well, having a few mobility problems today, but maybe it is just a flare up of his arthritis.  I know exactly how he feels, if that is the case.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ALCOHOL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment