Monday, October 28, 2013

2013 - Day 301/64 - Monday...

I have had it just about up to here with gummint interference with my every day life.  NOW it seems the gummint can tell me where I can and where I cannot loiter.  I made a special trip today to loiter, only to find out when I got there I could not loiter within 15 feet of my preferred loitering place.  What is going on?  What is this world coming to?  Where will it all end?  Oh, the humanity of it all.

Whatever...

I am still getting caught up on some of the stuff I was supposed to have accomplished on Saturday.  Loitering, however, was always on the schedule for Monday, so at least I have not lost even more ground.  Yesterday I got the truck inspected, today I got my drivers license renewed (had to show up in person) and I also voted (early voting end on Friday, Lea, be sure to vote for Affordable Housing, you won't regret it).  Here is an interesting thing about human nature.  I got to the DPS mega-center at about 7:20 this morning; they open at 7:30.  There were about a half-dozen cars in the parking lot, and all the cars were occupied.  I finished looking at e-mail, FaceBook and made a move in my Words With Friends game, and got out of the car and went to the door of the mega-center, just thinking that maybe the lobby doors were open.  The doors were locked, but you could see the staff inside getting ready for their day.  I just stood there at the doors, and suddenly there was a mad rush to line up behind me.  I was not first, but I was now.  AND, I was the first to check in, but I was number three.  Number three was the FIRST to be called.  How can you be first and third all at the same time?

I am so confused...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHO'S ON FIRST (THIRD!)?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment