Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2013 - Day 295/70 - Tuesday...

I woke up this morning and thought it was Wednesday.  I am an old man, I did not figure it out until I was getting my daily pills figured out, and Tuesdays pill container was still full.  I keep up with the days by the pills I take.  Then this afternoon in a meeting, I thought next Wednesday came before the day after tomorrow.  I am so confused.

But, as usual, life is good.  I am the luckiest man in the universe, no one even comes close to that.

I was in the office all morning and left at about 12:30 to run some errands and then head to a couple meetings.  One a 2 and another at 3:30.  These days, it seems like I spend a lot of time in meetings planning for other meetings.  It's a curse.

I made it home this evening just a little bit after 6, and Jody thought he might need to send out a search party.  Just circumstances.  Dinner was DEE-licious.  We had leftovers.  I love leftovers, and never have been a very finicky eater.  I generally eat what is put in front of me.

Two more weeks (or so) before the end of Daylight Savings Time.  Not too crazy about that, but it will mean more light earlier and more dark earlier.  I'm with Jody, we should just change the clocks by a half-hour and call it a deal.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLEAN PLATE CLUB, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment