Friday, October 11, 2013

2013 - Day 284/81 - Friday...

There are some really beautiful clouds all around this afternoon and evening, but I decided I would not bore you with the delicacies of nature, instead I am choosing to see if you can guess what we had for dinner tonight.  Odds are your first guess will not be correct.  Ready?  Okay, guess.  See I told you, you are wrong.  We had chili.  It is our opinion that Wendy's makes just about the best chili on the planet since (this is strictly my belief and I have seen no corporate claims otherwise) that Wendy's combines at least two of my favorite things in their chili; beans and left-overs.  I think Wendy's uses the burgers they did not sell today and puts them into their chili tomorrow.  Just a thought.  If there are any Wendy's Corporate types lurking out there (I do have tens of readers on daily basis) then just let me know and I will make the appropriate retractions and corrections and apologies.  I will even offer up my first born to you.

But isn't it enough that we think you make the best fast-food chili around?  Should be...

My day started with a breakfast meeting, and then some inspiration, and then some good accomplishments in the office.  It is Friday, and I left for home about 3:45 and made it home about 5:30 (I had to stop for chili; see above paragraphs.  Try to keep up.).  This is the second week of Austin City Limits Festival and the city is once again Full of Freaks.  There are new occupants of the condo above us at the office, and they were showing off their new digs and (again this is only my opinion) once you achieve the lofty heights of the third floor you automatically become either an elephant or a rhinoceros (NOTE:  I think rhinoceros should have a 'u' in it somewhere).  I don't care if it was a ballerina that is visiting upstairs, once they hit that unit, they all have a herd mentality.  Incredible.

But I digress...

Did I mention that it is Friday?  And that we are supposed to get some rain this weekend?  And that I will most likely sleep extra long overnight and throughout the day tomorrow.  I didn't think so.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHILI, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment