Saturday, October 26, 2013

2013 - Day 299/66 - Saturday...

Very little went according to schedule today.  I will admit, the sun did rise in the sky as predicted, but that was about it.  Okay, I take it back, I did let the girls out of their pen and the morning glories did make a pretty bold statement, but that was about it.  I am lying.  The clocks kept on ticking and seconds passed as did minutes and hours, and everything worked out the way it was supposed to, it was just not the way we expected.

Otherwise it was a normal day.  I got up later than usual, sometime after 7 o'clock, and it was still dark outside.  Jody was up way before me, and he had retrieved the newspaper. I went out and let the girls out and they were making a big racket.  Jody and I both went down for several naps.

We eventually headed into Georgetown, where we had a late lunch and then we went to Wendy's and got chili to go which will be prepared at a later time. 

It is supposed to rain tonight, most likely after midnight.  Tomorrow could be a little bit wet, but I will need to get the cattle fed, coop cleaned and lots of little things done around the house.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GLORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment