Saturday, October 19, 2013

2013 - Day 292/73 - Saturday...

Feeling good to be back home and participating in some semblance of normalcy.  I slept a little bit later today than usual, but that was really no accomplishment since I did not get into the bed until well into today!

I got today's paper read, and Wednesday's paper read.  I still have to work on Thursday and Friday's paper plus the mail.  I made a pile of eggs for me and Jody, and that was pretty much the total of my morning productivity.  I got piled up in the big blue chair and took a couple hour nap, and then got up and was a little bit more productive.

I had ordered new road signs for Randy and Irene's property, and got those put together and delivered.  We also took eggs to Rand, Irene, Hubert and Pauline.  Jody and I think headed into Georgetown for a late lunch at Schlotzsky's.  On the way into Georgetown, we drove through Walburg and there was a (I think) Thunderbird Car Club showing about a half-dozen old T-Birds in the parking lot.  This red one (probably a '57, what do you think?) was not my favorite but it was the easiest one to photograph.  My favorite was an aqua-blue one, but it was attracting a crowd and I did not want anyone else to know I liked it too! 

Once we got to Georgetown it was soup and Sandwiches all around, and by the time we got home it was time for another nap.  Jody got a record 13 eggs today, which I think is still short of the number of eggs we should be getting with all the chickens.  I think there are some girls out there that are not pulling their weight.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, T-Birds, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment