Thursday, October 3, 2013

2013 - Day 276/89 - Thursday...

Boy Dog Update:  All is well for now.  No news is good news.

The Rain Lillie's are back, we did have a teeny tiny bit of rain last weekend, but I guess it was enough for them to be revived.  And the sage up by the road is starting to bloom again, so that is a good sign.  The cold front that is arriving this weekend has a small possibility of rain, but there is a storm in the Gulf that will probably head towards Louisiana and then through Atlanta, so we are not expecting anything from that.

We did have a PM meeting in the AM, and that was good and productive.  My Meals-On-Wheels route (with Chris) was smaller than usual, I think there were only five clients today as opposed to the usual nine.  Good to get out of the office and do something for someone else.

After that, I headed into the Board Offices and presented a class on NAR Ethics.  I love these classes, and I especially enjoy guiding colleagues through these courses.  It was a BLAST!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLARES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN?

No comments:

Post a Comment