Monday, October 21, 2013

2013 - Day 294/71 - Monday...

Just another day in paradise.  I am going to cut right to the photo and then get into the day.  This is what happens when organized security details like Fire, EMS and Police respond to a wreck on the Interstate.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but instead of being pulled onto the shoulder like the actual accident participants, they take up two lanes of a three land Interstate and talk about how many more lanes they think they can take up.  I do not really believe that, but it makes for a little bit more interesting and controversial journal entry.  Bless their hearts...

Today was not a terrible Monday, all things considered.  I was able to get a good bit of work done, and there was not too much stuff on my desk to take care of when I returned after being away for five days.  It could have been a lot worse.

I got off to two meetings this morning and was back before 12:30, a personal best for me.  Tomorrow I will be in the office until about 1 o'clock, then out for the rest of the day.  Life goes on...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment