Friday, October 25, 2013

2013 - Day 298/67 - Friday...

I am glad to be home after two days of intense Leadership Training.  My friend Cathy (2013 ABoR President) took a few photos, and I may post one of those tomorrow).

I got home this evening, and piled up in the big blue chair just as the news was starting.  When I woke up, the national news was almost over, so I hope nothing really important is going on in the world, because I missed it.  The girls are all doing nicely, and they were really not in the mood for having their picture taken, but I made it quick and got out of the coop before they revolted.

We are going into Austin tomorrow for partake in a friend's celebration, so that will be fun.  In the meantime, I am going to bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAINING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment