Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2013 - Day 282/83 - Wednesday...

Really, it is only Wednesday?  Feels kind of like a Friday if you ask me...

SO, it is late (almost 10 o'clock) and I just got home a few minutes ago.  Tonight I attended the Women's Council of REALTORS® Austin Chapter Bras for a Cause Event, an annual fundraiser for Breast Cancer care in the Austin area.  A very nice turnout for this really well done event.  I bought a Bra last year and donated it back to the event.  I bought the same Bra again tonight, and it will be back in the auction again next year.  What do you think?  I like it!

I was on fire today, I got a lot of things done that I had been putting off for a while, and attended a couple meetings and taught one class.  It was a full day!

Tomorrow I have a couple meetings, Meals-On-Wheels and Jody has an appointment at the dentist.  I think it will be another full day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BRAS FOR A CAUSE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment