Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013 - Day 303/62 - Wednesday...

I am not lacking for photos for this journal entry, but I will spare you lots of stuff.  Overnight, we had 0.24" of rain, and so far we have added 0.96" of rain.  That makes for good photos of clouds.  I also have photos of the parking lot (MoPac) that I travelled upon this morning after the rain (we cannot drive in or after or before rain because we are not used to that phenomenon).  I have a photo of me after my morning tutelage consisting of how to tie a bow tie.  I liked it.  But I won't share it with you at this time.  INSTEAD, I will share with you this photo of a traffic incident that was on the OTHER side of the expressway but had traffic on MY SIDE of the expressway backed up for about 8 miles.  Stop and go.  Bumper to bumper.  On the OTHER SIDE!

Whatever.

I am going to clear myself a space in the closet tonight, since we are expecting more rain overnight and the accompanying thunder and lightning (shouldn't it be lightning and thunder?).  I am anticipating the dog being very nervous and choosing not to rest comfortably, but I will be prepared.

Today was a great day full of meetings.  Directors meeting this morning, another meeting this afternoon.

Tomorrow will be meetings; PM meeting in the AM, then teaching a quick class, then meeting with officials at Austin Energy and then attending a really cool Hallowe'en party on the way home.  It will be a fun, fulfilling and satisfying day, you can take that to the bank.

Deeds,  Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment