Monday, February 3, 2014

2013 - Day 34/331 - Monday...

Honestly, these socks are pretty boring as well, but it is not my fault.  I was supposed to do a television interview this morning and I did not find out it was cancelled until I was on my way to the office.  The media folks do not have issues with the bow ties, but they get a little bit cray-cray with interesting socks.  They say it distracts the viewers.  Whatever...

The girl cat died overnight last night.  It was not unexpected, she was old (we had her 17 years and she was a stray when we got her) but she was loved and she had a happy life after Jody found her.  When I die, I would like to come back as one of Jody's cats (or dogs).  I am not the only person ever to have said that.  It is true.

The girl cat had pretty much dwindled down to nothing, but she still had an appetite.  I think everything inside just shut down.  She found herself a nice little comfy spot and curled up and left.  Jody thinks that cats have an intuition about when they are going to die, and they want to go off somewhere and be alone.  The girl cat has been trying her best to escape the house lately and in fact got loose a couple weeks ago for the first time EVER since we have lived here.  Seventeen years is a long time to have a cat, and I miss her, even though she never really liked me, she just tolerated me.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRL KITTY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment