Friday, February 7, 2014

2014 - Day 38/327 - Friday...

I have never been one to mix prints, but I think stripes and dots (especially dots of different sizes) are perfectly okay.  These socks were pretty much the topic of conversation this afternoon at the TAR Winter Conference that I am attending through Tuesday.  Again, not necessarily my favorites, but they will do in a pinch.

The city (and the surrounding areas) were pretty much paralyzed today because of the THREAT of freezing participation.  The prognosticators and the folks who are in charge of shutting things down because of unsafe conditions totally messed it up the last time (about a week ago) so they totally messed it up THE OTHER WAY this time.  There was a threat of freezing precipitation to occur between 6AM and 9AM this morning but it never happened.  Not to worry, the school systems decided to call off classes last night at 9PM.  Better safe than sorry!

So, what that meant to me was, my 8:45 speaking appointment was called off, so that bought me three hours that allowed me to play MORE catch-up.  Thank you very much!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment