Sunday, February 2, 2014

2014 - Day33/332 - Sunday...

Weekends were made for boring socks.  What can I say?  I will do my best to make up for it tomorrow.

I got just about the minimal I could accomplished today.  Okay, please remember, I have a problem with lying.  I got the minimal of farm chores done, but maybe that is not necessarily true either.  I did manage to get the cattle fed (it is like 100 degrees below zero here and that does not include the wind chill) and I fear I might have frost bite on several of my external appendages.  It is cold!  I also got the chicken coop cleaned out and the chickens fed and that was about it.

The rest of the day was concentrated on playing catch-up and taking naps.  I was trying to pace myself, I did not want to sprain anything.  This journal entry is the final piece of business for me to take care of today.

NEWS FLASH:  The areas surrounding the edge of nowhere have obviously been shut down once again because of the extreme temperature conditions.  Jody and I went to the Catfish Parlour for dinner tonight and we got there at 4:35.  You are making fun of us right now, aren't you?  There was a sign on the door that aid they were closing at 5 o'clock because of some football game.  There was NOBODY around, but again, it must be because of the extreme cold we are experiencing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WIND CHILL, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment