Saturday, February 8, 2014

2014- Day 39/326 - Saturday...

Another really busy day...my first meting this morning was at 7:45 this morning, the next one (at which I was speaking and moderating) was at 9:45.  Then I had to go home to meet a pasture management company, that I think will do a good job of managing our small pastures.  Overall a good day, and I am jut up to about noon.  These socks are really not that interesting either, but they were one of my first pairs of interesting socks.  Interesting how our tastes change and we become much more adventurous as we go.

After I met with the pasture guy, who was very nice and (probably) really smart about pasture management, Jody and I went off to get some bird seed, and (believe it or not) the Bartlett Feed Store was OUT of bird seed.  So we headed off to Taylor and got bird seed at the Tractor Supply Store, so everything worked out like it was supposed to.

I got back to the meeting about 3:30 or 4 o'clock, and immediately started meeting with our colleagues at the Austin Board.  By the time we made it to the reception (at 6) and then (finally) dinner, it was really getting late, and the late night news is on as I write this.

My first is 8 o'clock in the morning, so it is time for me to say nitey-nite.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment