Friday, February 28, 2014

2014 - Day 64/301 - Friday...

This is the TRI-FECTA!  The triple whammy.  The be-all and end-all of days.  It is the last day of February AND the last day of the Sock Theme Month on this journal.  I have eleven months left to come up with another theme month.  I am thinking "Cruising" would make a good theme, but February is a tough month (it looks like, anyway) for cruising to where I want to go.  ANYWAY, here is the final sock photo of this month, my superman socks in touch with their feminine side with the knockoff pink crocs.

What will it be tomorrow?  We shall see...

The day went well, but towards the end of the day I got up against a crunch time-wise.  Things went badly in spite of all my planning, and it is all because of the work that is being done on MoPac to lessen traffic congestion.  Don't you think congestion should be spelled with a "j" instead of a "g"?  Oh look, a squirrel!

Anyway, it looks like for the duration, I will need to add 45 minutes to any trip that includes some travel down MoPac.  If I get somewhere earlier than expected, I can always stop at Costco.

I am making big plans for a sleep-in tomorrow, I will let you know how that works.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POORLY PLANNED ROAD WORK
, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment