Saturday, March 1, 2014

2014 - Day 65/300 - Saturday...

Hard to believe (for me anyway) that this is the first of March.  One of the reasons that it is hard for me to believe is because three days ago seems like it was three months ago.  The days and weeks and months are FULL of stuff, never ending!

I had every intention of sleeping late this morning, but I was out of the bed at 4:30 and again at 5:05 for one reason or another; mostly another.  Then I got back to sleep and stayed in bed until a few minutes after seven.  I made Jody and me a pile of eggs, they were delightful.  I cannot really think of anything else worth mentioning today, but I will still be able to fill up a couple more paragraphs. 

One thing I did was to "de-scale" the Keurig coffee maker.  48 ounces of vinegar and about five hours is all that is necessary, and I hope the coffee will not taste like vinegar in the morning. 

Jody and I went into Bartlett this morning as well, we were in desperate need of wild bird seed, and we have stocked up now.  We also went into Georgetown later this afternoon and had lunch at Schlotzsky's.  On the way home, I went a different route because the bridge is still out.  I do not like the most obvious alternate route home, so I am investigating other routes.  While we were (kind of sort of) lost, we came upon this sign at the driveway of a property.  I have never seen one of these signs before, and we could not really make out if there was a house back in there, but it is an interesting anecdotal reference.

We finished off the month with 0.29" or rain (0.86" for the year so far), 314 eggs (799 for the year) and 5,469 spam e-mails (10,670 for the year).  I will see your OCD and raise you.

We will see how tomorrow goes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment