Monday, March 31, 2014

2014 - Day 90/275 - Monday...

Last Thursday, Rick and Cathy and I went to see Rock of Ages on our last night in New York.  As the big lummoxy tourist and country bumpkin that I am, I asked if we could walk the few blocks from the theatre to Times Square. Believe me, it is something of a miracle for me to want (let alone volunteer) to walk anywhere that I am unfamiliar, but Cathy and Rick like to walk so they were game.  As I stood around and oohed and ahhed, I took three photos of the neon sign that is typically shown from the Good Morning America studio...the kind of scroll thing that they show every now and then.  I did not realize it until the next day that, one of the news stories that was showing on the scroll was Police: 4th Death in SXSW Crash.  Weird. 

For a Monday, today was not terrible, but there was little chance for me to catch my breath.  That is not always a terrible thing, and I like to stay busy.  I did not leave the office until almost five o'clock, and I made it home just a little bit after 6.  Did I mention that I do not care for Daylight Saving Time?  I think I might have, I am just checking.  It is almost 8 o'clock and it is still daylight and the girls are not anywhere near ready to be put to bed.  Pretty soon it will be after 9 o'clock before they can be "cooped" up, and I will not be happy.  I need my sleep at my advanced aged.

Tomorrow is going to be a pretty busy day as well, and there are lots of things to get accomplished.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SXSW, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment