Thursday, March 6, 2014

2014 - Day 65/300 - Thursday...

My apologies to the masses; yesterday was HUMP day, and I did not even mention it.  I LOVE Hump day, and that is all there is to it.

I did not have an opportunity to take a photo of anything interesting, so this is a photo of a really pretty cyclamen that I got for Jody on Valentine's Day.  Lovely, and it is still perky and fresh.  We expect it to keel over just any minute.

I slept very nicely last night, thank you for asking.  I was pretty darned tired and, along with my innate ability to self-medicate, I was pretty much out like a light when I hit the bed, read the paper (that I had not previously had time for) watched some HGTV House Hunters International and had a popsicle.  I actually fell asleep before I finished the popsicle, but was awakened when I rolled over on it.  COLD!  I had just dozed, really, and it was consumed with no real problemo.  Comprendo?

Today I actually had the opportunity to sit in the office and make some accomplishments.  Then it was off to speak at the Austin Mortgage Bankers Association.  I had a nice time, I am not too sure about them.  Back to the office and more work completed, and then heading home at about 4:30.  I thing I totally forgot about, is what the traffic is like when SXSW is in town.  EXTRA INCONVENIENT. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREAKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment