Monday, March 24, 2014

2014 - Day 83/282 - Monday...

I don't care who you are now, this here is a pizza.  Yessirree boys and girls, this puppy (I mean pizza) weighs in at about five pounds (the official Jody estimate), and I could not even eat one slice of it.  Well, I could have, but I did not.  I did have some salad to start, and then ate all the end crust off my slice, and that pretty much did me in.  We LOVE (LUV) these Papa Murphy Pizzas.  This one was the five-meat stuffed pizza, and it was delicious.  The author of this journal was not paid to endorse this pizza.  Thank you...

Okay, I am pretty much on target to get out of town tomorrow, pending some disaster that I have not foreseen.  I think everything is under control (and the last few things can and will be accomplished by about 9:30 tomorrow morning).  Now if I just felt like starting to pack, but I think I will put that off until in the morning, I do my best work under pressure.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a report from the BIG APPLE!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIZZA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment