Friday, March 14, 2014

2014 - Day 73/292 - Friday...

I was going to talk about pie today (or Pi, get it?  I crack myself up sometimes!) but instead I decided to talk about donuts, since they looked like they would photograph better than the pies would.  I was actually able to resist the temptation to purchase any at the Georgetown HEB, because what I had actually ventured in for was some Blue Bell Ice Cream (Homemade in the Shade to be more specific) and they did not have any.  Bluebell is delicious, but they go on tears with making the different flavors.  Homemade in the Shade is more or less a fudge ripple type flavor, something they do not produce consistently, which is probably a good thing for me because all my big suits are sort of out of style right now.  But it is really good and I have needs...and cravings...and desires...and stuff I cannot always control...

With any luck, I am finished with the SXSW freak show that manifests itself around our office once a year.  This is the final weekend, so the freaks will be done until the Austin City Limits Festival in the fall.  With SXSW being done, that means (unfortunately) that spring break is coming to an end as well, and school will be back in session next week, which means TRAFFIC will be back to its unnaturally normal state.  Crap...

I am looking forward to a little extra sleep tomorrow, I just need to remember to drug the dog before I drug myself, or maybe drug myself and then try out the doggie downers for myself.

Deeds, Actions, Change, SLEEP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment