Monday, March 17, 2014

2014 - Day 76/289 - Monday...

Well, I hope you all wore green today and got THAT out of your system.  I did not wear ANYTHING that was even close to green, but I had stopped last week and bought little green hats for everyone at the office.  And I did put the hat on for a couple seconds, so I hope that counts.  And my business cards have some green on them, so that is two things green.  And I have the GREEN designation AND I am a GREEN Instructor from/for the National Association of REALTORS® so we are up to four things.  I could probably go on, but I am even boring myself with this, so I will quit.

One of the best things I got today was a 4 second iPhone video from my friend Jon showing how quickly he passed out after being drugged during a root canal.  Pretty fun...quick, but fun!

I just had a little bit of a panic attack, thinking I had just published this entry when I was not prepared for it to be published.  Now that I know it has not published, I cannot think of anything of interest to include in this entry.

UPDATE ON THE CHICKEN PESTS:  I think things are better under control right now.  I am still itching, Joel is almost cured of the itches, but no one I know of can figure out what the pests are.  It really seems to me to be like chiggers, but I cannot figure out where Jody and I have both been that we could have picked up chiggers.

Tomorrow I have one appointment that I expect to take a good deal of time, and Wednesday I have an all day appointment.  I am and continue to be the luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GREEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment