Friday, March 7, 2014

2014 - Day 66/299 - Friday...

Yes boys and girls, it is FRIDAY!  That's FRIDAY with a capital FRIDAY!  FRIDAY!

Well, no big deal really.  I have a lot of stuff to do in the morning, so, other than the fact that I hope to sleep a little bit longer (can you say doggie-downer) it will be like many days; more stuff to get done than there is adequate time for.

The trunk of my car reminds me of 1). Hoarders: Buried Alive or 2). My idea of what a bag lady's shopping cart might look like (not that there is anything wrong with being a bag lady) 3). Someone trying to fake it by taking 11 items into the 10 items or fewer line at the HEB, or 4). The evidence locker at the Bartlett Police Station.  Hurry up, make your choice.  If you chose ALL OF THE ABOVE, then you are correct.  Yeah, okay, it was a trick question.

I went directly to the Board this morning and participated in the New Member Orientation.  There were about 150 newly licensed REALTORS® there and it was a fun presentation.  I enjoy doing those.  Then there were several errands I needed to get taken care of (including getting 150 pounds of chicken feed in the back of the car) and then it was off to the office.  I was supposed to have lunch with my friend Will, but had to cancel because the guy who is working on our web-site was only available at a certain time, but then he was not able to make it, so it was wieners for lunch.

Have I mentioned that the city is FULL OF FREAKS?  Well, get used to it, I will be updating you on the congestion and street closure challenges for another 12 days.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRUNKS (do you know what a FRUNK is), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment