Monday, March 10, 2014

2014 - Day 69/296 - Monday...

This is a lovely little cloud that was apparent in the sky this afternoon as I was getting home.  It seems like a long time since we saw blue skies with just a hint of clouds.  Shortly after I took this photo, the grey dark clouds started rolling in, and it is becoming dreary again.  Another chance of rain overnight, and another cold front supposed to some in over the weekend I think.  It is supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow.  This is the craziest year I have ever experienced at the edge of nowhere.  The prognosticators report this to have been the third driest winter on record.  I do not doubt it.

This is my second day in a row to be unhappy with the Daylight Saving Time crap.  I expect I will be complaining about it for another couple days, and then I will find something else to complain about.  I hope the next target will be a little bit more interesting that the amount of daylight that we are all saving.

I got up (according to my body, not the clock) really early and putzed around the house and left late.  It was not a terrible commute, since it is also Spring Break, so lots of folks are out of the city BUT more are flooding in by the minute for SXSW.  Have I mentioned that the city is full of freaks?  Well, it is.  People escaping and arriving by the thousands!

I stayed in the office most of the day, and got an incredible amount of work done.  I attempted to leave a couple times and got caught up but finally did leave after 4 o'clock, and went home down MoPac to avoid the congestion caused by all the pedestrians and pedi-cabs shuttling folks from one venue to the other.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment