Thursday, February 13, 2014

2014 - Day 44/321 - Thursday...

These socks were chosen today for their flair of going with things boring.  I wore boring pants, a less boring shirt and REALLY boring shoes (although mostly comfortable).  The reason for the boring regalia is somewhat better explained in the following paragraph.

I will not share with you the circumstances by which I threw my back out this morning while I was getting ready for work, but I can guarantee you EACH of you have done the EXACT same thing THOUSANDS of times.  It does make for a really difficult day.  I also expect that I will be sleeping in the big blue chair tonight, maybe tomorrow night as well.

Because of my malaise, I was unable to deliver my Meals-On-Wheels route today.  Getting in and out of the car and walking to clients doors was jut not in the cards for me.  I would be able to stand up straight just about the time I made it to the doors, and would have been okay walking back to the car, but then the whole process would have to start over again.

Interestingly I also had a scheduled doctors appointment for my annual physical, so that was not the greatest timing.  Concerns of degenerative discs (the sciatica deal from a couple weeks ago) a pinched nerve (neck pains for about the last year) and miscellaneous conditions that come from excessive age.  Crap...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BACK SPRAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment