Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2014 - Day 62/303 - Wednesday...

Two things I must share with you all right now:  1.  I really do not know what day it is.  2.  Earl the squirrel is a GURL!

It has been a long and rewarding day.  Rewarding in the sense that I made it through another one, long in the fact that they all seem to long these days.  It was supposed to be cold and rainy today, so I decided to wear socks with palm trees on them.  THINK BEACH!   It worked for the first several hours, but it just kept getting colder and colder.

I am absolutely delighted that I finished Atlas Shrugged yesterday.  Now I am reading a novel about a serial killer which is much less depressing than Atlas Shrugged.  It is called Bad Blood by Arne Dahl.  A serial killer kills a guy at the airport in New York and assumes his (the deceased guys) identity (sort of) and flies to Sweden.  The authorities notify the Swedish police that the serial killer is en route, but they do not know which passenger it is, and he gets away and is loose in Sweden.  So far so good, I will let you know how it turns out.

I actually got home this afternoon before 5 o'clock, and was all set to take a quick nap in the big blue chair during the news.  Dozens of text messages, e-mails and telephone calls later, it was time for dinner.  Sitting at the dinner table, I noticed the clouds had pretty much broken up, and the sun was shining for the first time all day.  The sun was setting and reflecting nicely off the clouds.  I took a couple photos, and the colors (dark pinks and reds) only got better and better, but I was not getting out of the chair at the table.  I hope this will do for your cloud fix for the day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SERIAL KILLERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment