Thursday, February 27, 2014

2014 - Day 63/302 - Thursday...

Today was a much calmer day.  The word genteel comes to mind.  Of course I did require of myself NOT to pay attention to certain things for at least 24 hours, and I made it almost 20 minutes.  I did not, however linger or study negativity, just a quick glance.

It was such a nice day that I did not even take a minute to take a photo of the socks I was wearing, so I am substituting this photo of the sock vault.  This is a photo of the shelf in the closet where I keep the socks and they are filed according to the last wearing.  I cannot repeat the wearing of a pair of socks until I have gone through all the other pairs first.  OCD in action folks!

There were very few controversial things going on today, but I did learn something in a place that I will not share with you, because it is actually the last place I was expecting to learn ANYTHING, and I am kind of ashamed that I went into the place with a closed mind.  But first some background for those of you who may not be aware of "ratings" on sites like Yelp or others.  As a property manager, I do not really expect to get good customer feedback on those sites, the only comments are generally from former tenants who felt I should not have charged him/her for property damage or something like that.  I learned today that is you receive a negative review or score on one of those sites you should always respond to it with something positive.  "Sorry you feel our final correspondence was unsatisfactory.  We try our best to provide positive experiences, and for the twelve months you were a tenant at our property, we always tried to do our best, and we received no negative comments from you.  We wish you the best in the future, and we appreciate your feedback."  Something like that...

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment