Saturday, February 15, 2014

2014 - Day 46/319 - Saturday...

I will give you all a sock break today (and tomorrow), because weekends are just plain old white sock work days, and that is not really that interesting.  SO, I will provide you with this photo of work being done on the bridge that is causing a great amount I=of inconvenience to folks for miles around.  It is very inconvenient when you cannot (really!) get from one place to another without going through several counties to do it.  I think they should be finished with this in another two or three weeks.

Even though my back is still hurting (it is okay once I get up and start moving) I was able to get quite a few things accomplished AND worked a couple naps in as well.  Jody and I spent HOURS in two different phone stores to replace his phone...Best Buy had the phone but they could not just activate it on our existing plan and account, so we went back to ATT to get that done.  I was there yesterday for a long time updating the cell phone plan, and they had recommended that I go to Best Buy to get the new phone for Jody...nice try.  Anyway, that is done.  Also made a trip to Home Depot for supplies to fix the water leak tomorrow.  I wanted to buy flash light bulbs to replace a couple that are not working.  Buying a whole new flashlight with the battery is cheaper than buying flash light bulbs.  By about $2.  Cray-cray!

Someone somewhere cut through a phone line cable, so I spent four hours trying to figure out how to contact the repair line and finally (via the Internet) they said the repair would be completed by Wednesday at 8PM.  That was before I knew there was a cut cable an no one in the area has phone service.  I just tried the line, and it works!  I think they could have sent me an e-mail to tell me. 

Okay, that is it for now...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BRIDGES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment