Thursday, February 20, 2014

2014 - Day 51/314 - Thursday...

Sometimes I actually amaze myself at how incredibly incredible I am.  I am fully aware that it is physically impossible to be two places at once, and I try to limit myself to multi-tasking a limit of only six or seven things at a time, but I have discovered that I can give people the ILLUSION that I am ACTUALLY in multiple places at the same time.  Ask a few people I know, and they will SWEAR that I was at three different places today at the same time.  Was I really???  Only time will tell...

Another pair of my old friend socks that were in the back of Ashley's car.  These are particular favorites and I feel a little bit badly that I cast them off to be auctioned for TREPAC.  Well, I don't feel THAT badly really, but they are back and they are currently in the hamper waiting to be washed.  I have a deal with myself that I will not repeat the wearing of a pair of socks unless it is absolutely necessary (which it has not been) until I go through them all, and now with the reclamation of these socks, I can go about 75 days without repeating.  Okay, it is probably less of a deal with myself than it is just acting out my OCD, but...whatever...  I will send this entry out to my friend Jamie, since he likes himself some Brian Williams!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ILLUSION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment