Thursday, February 6, 2014

2014 - Day 37/328 - Thursday...

So, sorry but you (probably) cannot see my ankles today because I am wearing my socks of invisibility.  Similar to the cloak of invisibility, but different.  These particular socks were able to hide the fact (or camouflage it, as it were) that my little piggies were FREEZING today.  Here is something you can take to the bank, too; the city will be shut down for most of the day tomorrow because of a THREAT of freezing precipitation. 

Mark my words...

Today was a day of great office achievements.  I was in the office  early (traffic was light because everything was on a two-hour delay because of NOTHING), and got a lot of work done.  My 10:30 appointment cancelled, my two o'clock cancelled and so I just sat there with my head down, working.  My noon appointment did materialize, so that was nice, but otherwise, it was a day of working in the office.

I did not even leave the office until 4:30 or so, and traffic was backed up pretty severely, but I managed to harass a virtual plethora of people while I was in the car.

I am on (about) disc 20 (out of 45) of Atlas Shrugged, and I have just gotten to the good parts.  Pretty good, but I am glad that I blew it off in High School or College (who remembers) because I expect I appreciate it more now than I would have then.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment