Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2014 - Day 43/322 - Wednesday...

Okay, you have a 50/50 chance of figuring out which pair of these feet belong to me and which pair belong to some guy whose name I cannot speak (but his initials are Jason).  Not only am I taking advantage of the 28 days in this month to continue the (six year old) tradition of every February being a theme month (this years theme is socks), but I am also trying to take interesting photos of the socks in interesting places (in an effort to appeal to the foot fetishists that frequent this (otherwise family oriented) blog).  AND THERE WE HAVE IT AGAIN ladies and gentlemen, a parenthetical phrase within a parenthetical phrase!  It has been a while since I have been able to pull that one off!  But I digress.  Guess which pairs of feet belong to me, and you will win an all expense paid trip to the edge of nowhere, where you will enjoy three days and two nights of doing the sock laundry.  They have to be hand done, or set them on delicate.

FINISHED WITH THAT!

Two meetings, a quick television interview, into the office for some power real-estate, and then home.  All in all, not a bad day.  Tomorrow promises to be a little bit quieter, and it is a Meals-On-Wheels day as well. 

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PICK TWO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment