Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 - Day 35/330 - Tuesday...

Okay, so here's the deal.  I had plenty of opportunities to take a photo of my socks today, and I thought about it several times, but I didn't do it.  I finally remembered when I was changing my clothes (into my play clothes) so I could put the three bags of chicken feed in the front barn.  I could not put on my play socks, since that would be stupid, so now I am walking around with these socks and my knock-off pink crocks.  The items do make a nice contrast, if I do say so myself!

One thing after another today, AND I got a lot of errands done AND got to spend like three hours in the office this afternoon.  That WILL NOT happen tomorrow, my first meeting is at 7:30 and then the 9:30 meeting is expected to go until at least 4, and maybe a meeting after that, who knows.

Thursday will be a calmer day, just ordinary hysterics, and then Friday it all starts over again and it does not clear up until Wednesday of next week.  BUT, truth be known, I am liking the whole crazy thing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKEN FEED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment