Saturday, February 22, 2014

2014 - Day 53/312 - Saturday...

If it is February, 2014 and a weekend then yes, yes you do get a reprieve from sock photos.  Weekends are made for sturdy, silently strong, masculine types of socks (usually white, but if it is cold they may be gray and wooly).  Usually some type of work boot accompanies the aforementioned socks but not always.  Sometimes they just scream for accessories (pink fake crocs), and sometimes just a pair of LL Bean slides will do.  Today it was crocs and slides but no photos.  Move along, nothing to look at here...

There were some pretty pastel clouds out this evening when I went out to read the meters.  Lovely.

I stayed in bed at least an hour after I woke up this morning, thinking about the dream I had just been through.  I won't tell you about it in this journal, but if you see me and want to know about it, just tell me.  Remind me it is about an unfortunate accident with a glass of water and a harassment accusation.  There, does that peak your interest?  Really, where do these dreams come from, and how screwed up do we have to be to have our subconscious make this stuff up so vividly.  AND I am pretty sure it was in vivid color, although there was too much water and wet clothing for me to be sure.  I had another interesting dream a couple nights ago, but I will not EVEN go into that one.

I did manage to get some work done today, I think I was successful in getting the final details of a contract negotiated (we shall await the initialed contract with fish in mouth), and I went out and checked the hole where the water leak was.  It is drying out, so I hope to get the hold filled in tomorrow ahead of the drizzly rain that is forecast.

Add a couple naps to the equation and that was pretty much the day.  I am headed for bed here before too much longer.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DREAMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment