Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2014 - Day 42/323 - Tuesday...

It turned out to be another cold day here in central Texas.  I am not sure what the odds are of really bad weather overnight, but I think they are pretty slim.  That opinion was garnered after just seeing that there is a 20-car-pile-up on SH45 caused by a bit of icing on the fly-over.  Oh for pities sake...

The Winter Meeting is over and just in time, too.  I went out to my car after I checked out, and the car would not start.  I thought that rather odd, but I got a jump and went on about my business,  Then when I was leaving the office for home, it would not start again.  Another jump-start.  Took it to the dealer on the way home and I now have a new battery.  And a couple recalls corrected.  And a couple other things they found that they could not fix and had to order parts for.  And I get the oil changed at the dealer every 5K miles.

This particular pair of socks is one of my earlier finds.  I am partial to dots, whether they be polka or not. 

The rest of the week will be relatively slow, and I think the same can be said for next week.  It is supposed to begin warming up tomorrow, and we are supposed to be luxuriating in the 70's by the end of the week.  I am amazed that I have not come down with some sort of crud, but so far so good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW BATTERY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment