Monday, February 10, 2014

2014 - Day 41/324 - Monday...

I am going to start this post so (hopefully) all I will have to do later is copy and paste. 

Last night at dinner I had ONE glass of wine.  When I got back to the Hotel I did some more work, and started the journal entry.  Sometime in the middle of the night I was very surprised to realize that I was in the bed; all the lights were on and the television was tuned to HGTV (that part is not surprising).  I wondered if I had done my blog entry, but I was not concerned about it enough to get up and check.
When I did get up this morning, my laptop computer screen was still on the blog entry page and I had started the entry.  Interestingly, the last four or five lines of that entry were all z’s.  Crazy.  There were some other interesting lines, but we will not get into that right now!
It is crazy cold here (again) and this is the view from the hotel window with today’s pair of socks.  Yesterday’s socks were a big hit but the way!
There were several meetings today and an Awards Luncheon.  There is a reception this evening, and tomorrow the day begins at 7AM and ends at noon.  I am anxious to get home.
The reception this evening was very nice, LOTS of boiled shrimp (my fave) and other good foods.  THAT is what I am talking about!
My first meeting in the morning is 7AM, which means it is time for me to check out!
Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHRIMP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment