Saturday, August 2, 2014

2014 - Day 21/151 - Saturday...

Barney the cat has decided she is not THAT shy after all, and the more times she lets herself be seen, the more frequently her food bowl is refilled.  Pavlov's Cat as it were.  Jody sees her quite often during the day and I saw her last night when I was going out to put the girls to bed.  I have not taken a head-count of the girls in about a week or so, but the last time I did they were all accounted for.  I may do that this evening.  She is a pretty girl, and I hope she decides at some point to become a little bit more domesticated.  Even if not, she has a pretty good deal going on here as it is.

Typical Saturday of doing just as little as I possibly could, although I got stuck actually doing productive stuff now and again.  I did manage about three naps spaced out throughout the day, so that was swell!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment