Thursday, August 7, 2014

2014 - Day 219/146 - Thursday...

Well, it has been a busy and fast paced week.  Sometimes things move really quickly but I have learned (as a result of my advanced age) that things ALWAYS work out exactly as they are suppose to work out.  Things may not work out the way we WANTED them to work out, but they always work out exactly as they were supposed to.  I was in Atlanta this morning (and most of the afternoon) attending the 2014 REALTOR® Broker Summit, and everyone in the room was multi-tasking.  I was multi-tasking as well, and everything went well.  By the afternoon, my friend Bryan needed to stop at the office and access his e-mail, and he posted a selfie taking over the place.  It was a much better photo than the one I had intended to use for this journal entry, and I like it very much. 

I got home about 7:30 this evening, had to do a little bit of work, and I am about to call it a night.  Tomorrow still promises to be an excellent day, and I will tell you more about that if nothing crashes and burns.

Tune in tomorrow, same time, same URL address.  Is that right?  URL address?

Whatever.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TECHNO-STUFF, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment