Sunday, August 10, 2014

2014 - Day 222/143 - Sunday...

I had to take a photo of this, because honestly, even I cannot really comprehend the unintended consequences of our actions.  Jody and I (and Joy for the hoards of proofreading afficionados of this Journal, you know whom you are) went to Taco Bell for dinner.  True, they do not offer a senior special (I actually forgot to ask, maybe they do), but there we were at 4:15 victims of the subliminal messaging served up with mild taco sauce and a side of crispy tacos of the television 'food dressed'  version of their latest special offering.  I admit it, I am a sucker for advertising.  I was born to be a consumer and I happily consume. I won the J. Walter Thompson Nobel Prize for consuming when I was younger and wielding my first credit card, okay, so I did not really win but an honorable mention is not too shabby.  Bottom line, I do not think we will be falling for that hype again in the near future, but once or twice every three decades or so is not too bad.

This being Sunday, I slept in a little longer than usual, and we did enjoy a nice. casual paper reading, coffee drinking egg pile eating morning.  I did get the grass cut in the front of the house, and Miguel came out and managed to get a lot of work done.  IT IS HOT, have I mentioned that lately?  I cannot emphasize that enough!

Tomorrow will be an early and fun filled day.  Office work, real estate stuff, Board stuff and then some this and that stuff.  I will be getting another nice listing on the market tomorrow, so that will be fun.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IT'S HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment