Sunday, August 24, 2014

2014 - Day 236/129 - Sunday...

I should be of enormous comfort to all of you, my gentle readers, as well as my friends, colleagues and clients, that my chosen profession is not incumbent on being particularly bright.  Rocket Science is not a requirement, and I have no need to physics or high levels of mathematics.  Evidence the fact that I prepared to go into Austin late this morning to do some shopping at Costco and then attend an open house that was being hosted by one of our agents (Toni).  About and hour into the open house, Toni and I almost simultaneously realized that the shoes I was wearing did not match.  I then texted a friend that I had chatted with at Costco (Sandy) and she replied that I probably had a matching pair at home in the closet.

I have become accustomed to sleeping away the day on Saturdays, and for the past two weekends I have been working with clients showing property, missed my nap times completely.  And not a nap to be found today either.

Monday and Tuesday of this week coming are going to be busy, but the rest of the week looks pretty well uncomplicated.  We will see how that turns out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FAILS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment