Sunday, August 3, 2014

2014 - Day 215/150 - Sunday...

Madonna, Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez have absolutely NOTHING to do with this journal entry, it is yet another blatant effort to get my numbers up in the world of blogdom.  Sue me!

This (maybe) is an Althea Rose that Miguel uncovered under a bunch of brush and weeds out by the fake creek on the side of the house.  Very delicate and pretty.  It almost looks like a carnation.

Today was sort of a typical Sunday, if you have a life like we do. Interestingly, every day is sort of the same, but every day is different.  In anticipation of Miguel coming to help today, I was up kind of early for a Sunday, and had breakfast finished and the paper read just after 8 o'clock.  Miguel showed up and stated doing things, and I busied myself with cutting grass in the back.  Jody and I took the boy dog for a ride, and then I had to start getting ready for a couple of appointments I had scheduled.  I made it back to the house by about 4 o'clock, which means there were no naps for me today.

Boo-Hoo.

This week will be relatively out-of-control.  Dentist and haircut appointments tomorrow, dinner meeting tomorrow night, all-day-meetings on Tuesday, go to Atlanta on Wednesday, come back from Atlanta on Thursday, a couple meetings on Friday, and then it is the weekend once again!

Woo-Hoo!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSY-NESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment