Monday, August 4, 2014

2014 - Day 216/149 - Monday...

Okay, it was a really long day today, and it will be (at least) an equally long day tomorrow.  And then there will be Wednesday and Thursday.  Long days.  But that will lead me to Friday, which I expect will be a very rewarding day, thank you very much.  I was rewarded at the end of the day with this view from high above Austin, not so high that I needed some sort of breathing apparatus, but high enough that I could see this and I was not even out on the edge of nowhere (which, as you all know is further than the middle of nowhere).  Very pretty.

The day actually worked as planned.  Jody had a dental appointment at 9:30, I had a haircut scheduled for 11.  I took Jody home, had some lunch and then headed back into Austin and did some power real estate at the office until I headed off to a dinner meeting.  Very nice, the meal was extraordinarily delicious, and you all know I am not really a gourmand.

I plan to be at the Board tomorrow about 7:30, and expect to leave there at about 4 in the afternoon.  Another long day, but rewarding.

Deeds, Action, Changes, BUSY AGAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment