Monday, August 18, 2014

2014 - Day 230/135 - Monday...

Barney Sue Jean (the cat, I have added a few more names so she can be just as burdened as anyone) has decided that it is okay to drink from the communal font (dogs, chickens, vermin) on the front porch and that it is also okay for her to be seen in all her glory.  She saw us observing her from inside the house and that seemed to be okay with her.  Afterward, she travelled about fifteen feet to lounge under one of the tables on the porch, the one right outside the office window.  She heard me telling Jody she had not gone too far, and that was her cue to stretch and go back into seclusion.  That is really progress if you ask me. 

I can guarantee you that a three car pileup in the left lane at 4:30 in the afternoon travelling north on IH-35 can cause some delay in your commute.  I have lots of other facts I could share from my years of experience (years and years actually), but I will not bore you with it tonight.

I am just being cranky because they are doing a fundraiser on PBS and Antiques Roadshow has been pre-empted while they sell memberships.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CAT NAMES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment