Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2014 - Day 225/140 - Wednesday...

Phew.  Have I mentioned to you lately that it is HOT outside.  And sometimes it is HOT inside, too.  On the way home this afternoon, I took advantage of the opportunity to stop by the Williamson County Association of REALTORS® Battle of the Burgers, a fundraiser for TREPAC.  It was a great event, and I had a great time, and I met some new and really interesting folks.  This is a photo of e and some of my peeps; Me, Harry, Avis and Susan.  There is no way in the world that you can put on a pair of Groucho Glasses and not smile and/or laugh.  That is my story and I am sticking with it!

Made it to the office pretty much as usual today, and spent some time in the office, then I was of to do a KVUE Mid Day interview which is always fun.  Then back to the office to finish up some stuff and start some other stuff, before heading to Williamson County.

Non-stop meetings tomorrow, then photographing a new listing and entering a couple other listings of Friday.  A perfect way to end the week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IT'S HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment