Saturday, August 16, 2014

2014 - Day 228/137 - Saturday...

Okay, thank you very much, this is much better!  I had a great day today, overall.  Up earlier than I would like to be on a Saturday, but I had a couple appointments in Austin and I needed to haul a bale of hay from Randy and Irene's waterway into the storage area.  I got that done, made breakfast for me and Jody, read the paper, had volumes of coffee and headed out to Austin by 8:30.

It was a great day showing property to my good and long time friends, and we looked at some lovely places.  Now we are into the research phase of things, and it will be good to (probably) see them again next weekend to look at some more property.

I got home this afternoon and Vera was in her wading pool  Crazy!  And the barn cat (Barney) is seemingly happily ensconced in the area.  Jody gave her some moist (canned) cat food and he said it looked like she had washed the plate with her tongue, it was some well cleaned.

Life is good out on the edge of nowhere, I am a lucky man!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SMILING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment